Are you an excellent Administrator?
Are you an articulate communicator with great people skills?
We are currently recruiting for an efficient and pro-active Sales Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Bristol.
Holt JCB is a privately run family business, we have over 30 years’ experience of selling JCB equipment and after sales services, making us one of the oldest and longest running JCB dealers in the world.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role involves looking after all aspects of machine orders, from assisting the salesman with quotes to arranging delivery to the customer. At Holt JCB we aim to deliver the best customer service and we are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised and motivated, with a desire to “grow our business by delighting our customers”.
As a Sales Administrator, your primary role will be to support the machine sales process from ordering to deliveries. This will involve communicating with the relevant departments, and providing a high level of service to our customers.
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Hours: FULL TIME
Start Date: ASAP
- Provide support to the sales team in a variety of admin duties
- Documenting new and used machines on our system
- Producing invoices to customers and Finance houses
- Order machines from suppliers and organising payment
- Live Link administration, support and speaking to customers about renewals
- Taxing machines for use on the road
- Managing the demonstration machines
- Stock counts
- Key Account administration and service support
- Ordering extended warranty packages
- Administrate HPI checks
- Customer Care
- Creating reports as required
- Reception cover
- Variety of general administration tasks
- Previous experience in administration role
- Communication skills - articulate, able to communicate in a calm and professional manner
- Organisation skills - can manage own time and prioritise workload
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly and to learn new procedures
- Flexible approach - able to manage and balance a range of tasks
- Customer Experience - able to deal with the people in a friendly & efficient manner, ensuring a good first and last impression of Holt JCB is achieved
- Problem solving - can remain polite at all times, responding to basic problems and able to manage them with an effective and professional outcome, with the ability to escalate if necessary
- Uniform is not provided but professional personal presentation is required
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full support and training will be provided.
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities