Parts Person- Blandford
Reporting to the Depot Manager, the primary function of the role will be selling to the construction industry and you will play a key role in all day to day aspects of the parts department, ensuring we deliver Holt JCB’s corporate objective to “grow our business by delighting our customers”.
As part of the aftermarket team, you will be the customer’s first point of contact and you will be required to communicate effectively with customers daily, managing the process through to delivery. At Holt JCB we aim to deliver the best customer service and we are seeking someone who is enthusiastic, well organised, motivated and has excellent communication skills.
Hours: FULL TIME
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensure all phone calls are efficiently captured and dealt with professionally.
- Customer Relationship Management to be conducted to company process.
- Work with parts team & depot manger to develop improvements & marketing ideas.
- Process orders & invoice out all parts within the company standard. Retail / Warranty / Internal.
- Ensure all warranty parts are returned, (clean & tagged) stored, packaged & dispatched as per company process.
- To raise & escalate parts shortage or delay in delivery as per company process.
- Responsible for packing and sending requested parts on a courier service and within its collection time/deadline.
- Responsible for parts work area, H&S /housekeeping, kept within company standard.
- Monitor stock levels, report & investigate any discrepancies.
- Parts return to JCB to be carried out efficiently and within timescale to company standard.
- Goods inwards process to be managed to company standard.
- Work with colleagues to ensure departmental cover for absence & industry holidays.
- To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable within the individuals capabilities requested by the depot manager.
- Confident and professional manner.
- High personal integrity and honesty.
- The ability to identify and escalate any issues of concern to the depot manager.
- Communication skills – ability to speak to customers and engineers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. The ability to work as part of a team.
- Relationship Builder – Ability to interact with all contact sources and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a satisfying experience for all parties.
- Organisational skills – ability to set timescales to team duties & own tasks to enable completion of responsibilities.
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full support and training will be provided.
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Onsite kitchen facilities
We are an equal opportunities employer.