Depot/Service* Manager - Bristol
Purpose of role:
To deliver the best aftermarket support in the area covered by the depot, to all market sectors.
To manage the depot team of staff, Admin, Parts & Service to deliver the company corporate objective and service proposition, ensuring they have clear objectives & responsibilities.
To take responsibility for the depot profitability, expense control & future development.
Reports to: Aftermarket Director
Where: Avonmouth, Bristol
- To ensure that all Customer interactions promote customer retention and customer acquisition wherever possible
- WIP management
- Dispute management
- Warranty management
- CRM management
- *Manage the teams to the company service & parts proposition.
- To manage the operational staff to achieve an appropriate blend of skill sets, aptitude, abilities and career aspirations that promote growth from within. To including reviews, training & disciplinary.
- To drive change, improvement and growth in the aftermarket arena that will ensure achievement of Corporate targets e.g. WIP, dispute management, 1st time fix, response times.
- To embed and drive a culture of one Holt JCB in the eyes of the customer.
- High personal integrity, and able to relate to, and create trust in colleagues and customers.
- Impartiality – Ability to see the bigger picture and to embrace all aspects of the customer offering.
- Communication – Ability to deliver appropriate communication to internal and external customers at all levels of the organisation.
- Relationship Builder – Ability to interact with all contact sources and develop/build a relationship that ultimately delivers a satisfying experience for all parties.
- Change Manager – Ability to seek out what is broken and not be afraid to make changes to organisation and process that drive change to reflect Customer (internal/external) requirements and to grow the business proposition.
- Time Management – Ability to set timescales to team duties & own tasks to enable completion of duties.
- Persistent and flexible approach to the mutually beneficial achievement of business plans and personal goals of staff, suppliers and customers.
*(service manager wouldn’t take Parts responsibilities)